Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A month late



It's okay. I've been busy just like everyone else. 

I am finally blogging about Brett's Birthday
I must say that I am pretty fantastic wife. 

I must also start off by saying that we are die hard Tim and Willy fans. 
They are Radio DJ's here in AZ and are now back on the air after a year off. 
Brett has been faithfully listening to their Podcasts weekly. 
Each year Tim and Willy have a Live Christmas show. We have always wanted to go but were never able to. 
This year it just so happened to land on Brett's Birthday. 
Like a good wife I bought tickets the minute they were available for sale, I bought the best seats I could ...... in my price range.  
I too then started listening to the Podcasts.
They would give away free tickets if you could answer questions about that days' Podcast. 
Well.....they emailed me back and said I won tickets. Not just any tickets. They VIP tickets. 
I was so excited and almost cried. Of course I couldn't share my happy news with Brett because I wanted it to be a surprise. 
So with the VIP tickets we were able to go two hours early, have a catered dinner, have two front row seats, AND meet the entire Christmas show lineup and take pictures with them. 
HOW COOL AM I!!!!
I was really good about it and didn't say anything. He found out a week later when he heard the next's week podcast and they announced that "Heather Gordon is the VIP winner"
It was really cool and I was able to surprise Brett. 
We were able to give our purchased tickets the Alan and Tiff. 
They were even able to sit with us because there was a couple seats vacant. 
Thanks for spending Brett birthday with us. 

Us with Tim and Willy 
Yeah KMLE 108!!
Me and Willy
On stage in front of us. 
Our favorite act. 
I can't figure out how to spell it. sorry. 

It was a very fun night. Happy Birthday Brett. 

1 comment:

The Payne family said...

Oh my gosh that is so cool! I love Tim and Willy to and were so happy that they came back. Weren't they on KNIX before though? I'm still confused about that.