Sunday, January 18, 2009

New Years in Utah

We had a wonderful time in Utah over the new year holiday. It was planned last minute but everything went perfect. I like to take a lot of pictures as you can see. But I figure the more the merrier.
Tori was looking at the snow on the ground and was trying to figure it out.
She thought it was pretty cool though.
(thumbs up.)
Cousin Randy was giving Tori some love.
We spent New Years Eve in Panguitch Utah with Brett's sister Natalie and her family
I have no pictures from New years eve because I was afraid if I took my hands out of my pocket they would fall off because it was so cold.
The next day we spent in Spanish Fork and that night it snowed.
We haven't seen snow fall in many years.
Brett's poor truck had no idea what was going on.

Yeah snow!
Brett had to shovel. Ha ha
But we are glad we don't have to do it everyday.

We were able to meet up with some people from my mom's side of the family
Here are a bunch of my cousins.
Aunt Tomoko and Uncle Sten
Great Grandma Kay, Aunt Kris, Uncle Kit,
and my second cousin Josephine. (sp?)
cousin Charity, Aunt Kari, Uncle Nate, Aunt Kitt and Emmalyn
Charity's Baby Emmalyn
Cousin Beth and her new baby boy.
Three babies were born within one month on the Thoreson side.
Emmalyn, Tori, and Joshua
Thanks to everyone who was able to meet us for Pizza
I really appreciate it. Especially with such short notice.
Tori got to try broccoli in Utah for the 1st time and she loved it.

Tori was so good in the car. But I can't take most of the credit I owe it all to the Baby Einsteins.

This was taken somewhere in southern Utah at a gas station.
This was my first indication that I had no hope of being warm during my Utah trip.
Grandpa Vic and "Vicki" loved hanging out together.

Tori loved hanging out with all of her cousins.
Natalie and Brett. ah.
Tori walked Grandma all around the house.
Grandma Gordon loved every minute of it.

Brett and I were able to go sledding with some of our nephews and nieces.
It was a little cold but super fun.

Brett and Ashlee

Silly Lewis
Me and Lissa sledding together

Tori got a new fun toy for her birthday.
Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Gordon

We had fun in Utah and enjoyed the snow but realized we don't ever really want to live in it.

No comments: