Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tori's B-day Party

We decide not to go all out for Tori's birthday since she won't remember any of it. 
We cooked a superb looking ham and had to take a pictures of it because we were so proud. 
We invited some family over for dinner and cake. Nothing too elaborate. 
We found a perfect size cake for Tori at Basha. 
how cute is this. 
She was so happy she was clapping her hands in this picture. 

Yummy!!!

After she was done getting cake everywhere, including eyes and hair it was time for a bath. 
Then we opened presents. 
She got a new big girl car seat from Brett and I. 

She got a matching outfit from Halle and Feltners
She got some more clothes and (musical) toys from my family. 
Thank you to everyone who came to celebrate. 
I hope this next year with Tori is just as fun and exciting. 

5 comments:

Jill Rosenhan said...

I can't get over how CUTE she is! I wish I had hair and eyes like that! I love the pictures of her eating the cake.. you can see the excitement in her eyes :)

LeVander Family said...

The blue in that cake brings out her eyes!!:) How fun, the ham looks amazing!

Jonny and Brittany said...

How funny!!! I would have loved to see this!!! I'm sure Tory had a blast! I still can't believe she is already one years old!!!

Jenny and Shane said...

That was a fun day. Happy Birthday Tori!

Nikki and Edward Moure said...

That ham looks Ham-tastic! :) Call me, missy!