Thursday, December 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Brett!



Happy Birthday Brett. I will post later on what all we did for his birthday. It was pretty fun. 
But in the mean time here is a nice little survey about Brett and me, I guess me. I love ya babe!

What is your husband's name? Brett Jay Gordon
How long have you been married? 3 1/2 years. :)
How long did you date? We dated 2 1/2 months then we were engaged another 2 1/2 months. 
When did you meet? At Highland High School, We were juniors. 
What were your first thoughts? "Alan has some good looking friends, he's nice."
What/where was your first date? My senior prom. My date ditched out on me at the last minute and two days before my            prom he called and said he wanted to take. Thanks Jenny Mo : )    Brett was even a great guy then. 
How old were both of you? our first date we were both 17.
How old is he? 25 now. only 8 months older than me. 
When did he meet your family? When we were in high school. I don't remember exactly. We went to the AZ science               center with my family for our prom day date. That was pretty fun. I met all of his family at his missionary farewell.           Even though none of them remember me being there nor does Brett. 
Who is taller? He is by, i think, 8 inches. Even if I stand on the curb he is taller. 
Who can sing best? Probably we are equal. He will never admit he can sing. 
Who is smarter? Now that really depends on what the subject matter is. Computers... hands down Brett of course. directions.... maybe me. 
Who said I love you first? I did. He was just barely off his mission and still a little scared.
 Who kissed who first? again that was me. 
Who proposed?  He actually did that one. We went to Disneyland  with his sister's family and his parents. 
      he proposed right outside Cinderella's castle by snow whites wishing well. It was so romantic. 
Who does laundry? Me.
Who does the dishes? I do. But I'm home all day. 
Who pays the bills? I do. Brett trusts me. 
Who mows the lawn? Brett does every Saturday morning. 
Who cooks dinner? Probably Brett. It's probably 80-20. You would think I would cook more that I am home all day. Not the case. But I've been working on it this past month. 
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Usually Me. I hate any contention(sp?)
Who wears the pants? He does for sure. He has all these house rules that I muse follow. For example: I'm not allowed to dance in public if no one else is dancing, OR I can't go to Michael's, target, and now Hobby Lobby by myself or with Brittany. 
Whose parents do you see the most? Mine we just moved 3 miles away from them and his parents are in Utah. : (
Who has more siblings? Same. We both have 4 siblings. But Brett is the youngest and I am oldest. 

5 comments:

Jonny and Brittany said...

Lol!!!! I do miss our target runs!!! Ever since your hubby came up with that rule we have NO FUN! JK...:)

The Chambers said...

Heather your blog is so cute, your baby is so cute, your pictures are amazing and you are just so cute! Keep posting!

LeVander Family said...

Yeah, hobby lobby, Micheals, and Joanns are all off limits to me too unless....I have a coupon:) Even though I still spend the same, men like to hear "but I have 50% OFF!"

southolive said...

YaY!!! Heather I found you!! Man its been a long time! Did you cut your hair? You guys look great! Come check out our blog sometime. love ya Amanda

Nikki and Edward Moure said...

Yay for Brett's birthday! No chocolate cake for him! Maybe I will do your Christmas cards next year... IF you take our pictures for ours... Sound fair?

PS Since we are friends, we should hang out again. We are out of church by 11am so we are finally free for the remainder of Sunday. :)