Thursday, January 15, 2009

Christmas

Happy Christmas to everyone!
Here are a few pictures from our holiday!

We were able to spend Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with my family. 
It is tradition in my family that we draw a family members name and then have to make a homemade gift for that person. Everyone one did a great job this. I was very impressed. 
Here is what I did. 

Before and After



Gift I made for Jenny. 
Before and After
I hope she liked it. 
Before and After

Scott made me a message board for my kitchen


Brett made Shane a model car. 
Brett and I had a lot of fun getting ready for Christmas this year. 
I got Brett a new monitor for his computer. I knew if I wrapped it and put it under the tree he would automatically know what I got him. So... I found a box that an old tredmill came in and wrapped it. Brett then saw the box behind the tree and decided to find a box equally big and put my present in it. It was really funny having these two gigantic boxes in our living room. 
Brett got me this ring with Tori's birthday stone, and really nice Dr. Marten's. 
Tori got clothes. 
The two of the them were so cute just watching tv together on Christmas. 

2 comments:

Jonny and Brittany said...

I am so glad you finally posted!!!! It looks like you had a fabulous Christmas!!!

Jenny and Shane said...

I'm just glad I didn't see Brett's birthday cake when I came to your page this time. =) Very cute Christmas pics. Tori is way too cute. And yeah... I liked your secret buddy gifts. I've even gotten compliments on them already. See you tomorrow!