Thursday, August 6, 2009

Updated Hate List

A couple months ago I posted a list of things that Brett hates. I think it's only fair to post a list of things that I hate as well.... and maybe a continuation of Brett's list : )

Heather's Hate List:

waiting
being cold
waking up early
running late for something
people who now watch Jon and Kate because they are splitting up
High pitch screams (Thanks Tori)
Bratz dolls
that 80's clothes are back in style
thomas at work
Cold
BMW commercial where the cars paint a picture
G-force
albino Palm Pre commercial
People that don't tip
Ditzy girls
Hershey syrup
friends that don't call me back
People that talk they way they text (OMG, BFF)
Caddyshack, the movie
Cold
The Fountain, the movie
Hitchhikers guide to the Galaxy, the movie
being burned by my steering wheel
being home all day, I must leave the house at least once
when Brett won't let me dance in the stores
cigarette smoke
people that talk during movies
teenagers that want a baby
when Brett won't let me fall asleep
Cold Heather Warm Heather game



Brett's list continued...

Express flooring commercial, the one where she sings
Cari from Mythbusters
Monkeys
Rachel Ray's voice
Fridges that have freezers on the bottom
Oprah
Chevy & GM cars
Math
ape handlebars on motorcycles
Crazy Palm pre commercials
large crowds
teenagers with an attitude

To check out the rest click here


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love all these list! I too hate brat dolls too! I wanna do this! Probably get all my aggression out!