Monday, May 18, 2009

Hate List

Brett's going to kill me for doing this....

I have come up with a list of all the things Brett hates. We have this on going list of things he hates and we seem to add to it quite often. It's all in good fun though. : )

So the list begins....
Dancing Shows
Lord of the Rings Or Legolas
chocolate
milk
women drivers
Sheila (girl from PC commercial)
our white truck
any musical(especially sound of music and wizard of oz)
Alice in Wonderland
Large crowds
traffic
dirty clothes
finding matching socks
the word poop
harley davidson
Dr. Pepper
cookie dough
doodle bops
2 story homes
snuggies
ponchos or shawls
gaucho pants
craft fairs
orange rolls
boys who wear girl pants
michael krawford- wants to see you in a kia
IKEA
dancing in public
people who wear their bluetooth headset 24/7
dressing up for Halloween
hip hop music
blue painted walls
short hair on girls
having his picture taken
shopping with me

There are many more to the list that I cannot think of at this time. 
Even though he seems to hate many things he loves everything about me!
Our many differences is what makes us love each other so much. 
Love you Brett and can't wait till you get back in town so you can be with me!  : )

4 comments:

The Chambers said...

this is funny. Pretty intense though. My husband hates gaucho pants too....I still wear them because they are so comfortable, I just don't wear them out on the town anymore :)

Jonny and Brittany said...

I HATE Ikea as well!!! Since he doesn't like shopping you can just go with me to Target...his FAVORITE...you need to add that to his list!

LeVander Family said...

WHo doesn't like chocolate? I can understand most of it, but sometimes you really just need to bust a move in public;)

The Haynies said...

You crack me up... I love this post.. Sorry Brett!!