Sunday, August 16, 2009

Party Time

Yesterday was my 25th Birthday! Man how time flies. We decided to go to the zoo and hang out together as a family that day. Yes it was pretty hot but we got to see all the animals and be together. After the zoo Brett so kindly took me clothes shopping. So now I will look stylish. We spent the evening at my parents house playing Wii and having a BBQ. We also celebrated Nate going away to college. I have the best family!
Here are some pictures of our adventure yesterday.
Tori's favorite part was watching the Monkeys. Just look at the pure Joy on her face


Feeding the giraffe was a highlight for sure
hanging out in the petting zoo.
Right when we walked in a bunch of goats and a llama decided to greet us and started nibbling on us. Tori was not scared at all and wanted to pet everything.

6 comments:

Jenny and Shane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenny and Shane said...

So THAT'S how her hair was supposed to look. You're right. Very cute. Although I still like her clown picture on my page. =) Happy Birthday!

Jonny and Brittany said...

Happy Happy Birthday!!!! You are an OLD woman! Oh wait!!! I am too...hahaha...I will be 25 soon...feels so wierd to be old!!Hope you had a fun day girlie!!! I just love you so much!!!

Unknown said...

Hey we need a fasion show of your recent clothing purchases! Pictures! Seriously that is the best gift! Happy birthday girl! And your lil girl looks so cute! She is growing up so fast!

The Payne family said...

So kinda late but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Sounds like you had some good times. Soon enough it'll be mine and oh how I wish it were going to be my 25th...

Unknown said...

Your kid has a leash........thats rad!