Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Farewell JennyMae

My friend Jenny Mae has now moved to Fresno, CA. We had a little going away party for her a week ago and had some delicious mexican food. We finished the night off my watching so you think you can dance. I can't think of a better ending to a night than that. Girls only, food, dancing shows, can life get better? I submit that it cannot.
This is to all the memories we had JennyMae

She is the most photogenic person I have ever seen.
Never a bad picture. Even first thing in the morning or after swimming.


Sad Day
The castle was being rebuilt for the 50th anniversary.
I will never forget that 24 suicide disneyland trip.


Note: Her name is not actually Jenny Mae. I just knew so many Jenny's that we just added Mae to it. Real official name: Jenny Lange-Payne

Love Ya, Spanky the Polish Newt!

3 comments:

Jonny and Brittany said...

SAD DAY!!! I hate when friends have to leave...:( Where is she going??

Doug & Randi said...

Your "shadow" is adorable! I miss your ward but it was good being there for a breif moment on sunday.

The Payne family said...

Ahh Heater I got a tribute on your blog! I seriously feel so priviledged! I'm going to miss you alot as well. Perhaps we can meet at Disney Land one of these days and have a reunion? Yes, yes, let's plan on that.