Saturday, July 25, 2009

Special Thanks

I wanted to give a super special thanks to everyone who helped us move, paint, and get us into our house.
Special shout out to:
Vic and Joyce Gordon (the best in-laws a person could ask for).
They came down from Utah to help us paint, clean, lay tile, move, transported a moving van from Utah so we wouldn't have to rent one, bought and installed random necessities. I will be forever in debt to them.

John, Lilk, Nate, Scott, and Rachel
My family who came over everyday to help clean my house, watch Tori so I could paint, painted as well, moved my furniture over. My mother was a huge help in me moving so quickly.

Tyler and Kristin Feltner
Wonderful family as well. The helped us by lending us their vehicle to haul our stuff around, helped laid tile, and kept me entertained during the whole process.

Ron Jr.
Brett's Boss. Who came over an hour and half earlier then everyone else on moving day and helped us load up the trailer and brought his own trailer to fill as well. Thanks Ron. You're the best boss ever.

Tiffany Haynie:
Who drove all the way from Queen Creek to come and help me pack up my kitchen and move it over, even organized it for me and helped paint Tori's room.

Tami G:
My lovely relator who helped me find and get into my house.
Ryan H:
My finance guy who dealt with my annoying phone calls on a daily basis and got me a killer deal on a house. Thanks for putting up with me.

WITCHYS WIKKED GRAPHIX
WITCHYS WIKKED GRAPHIX

No comments: