Thursday, July 2, 2009

4 years BABY!

Only 4 short year ago we were first announced as Mr. & Mrs. Gordon
We have done a lot these last four years together. They have all been wonderful.
We have had a lot of change happen over the past four years. For example:
We have moved 4 times, 9 different vehicles, 9 different jobs, and a baby.
We now feel settled down with our new home, jobs, and Tori.
I feel this year will even top the rest... if that's possible.
Brett, thank you for marrying me! Thanks for all you do for our little family.
I love you with all my heart!

How we met: The short version
Brett and I first met in High School our Junior year. We went to Senior Prom together as friends. Brett left on him mission and we didn't talk for 2 years. Came back home, reconnected and 5 months later got married!
Our Very 1st date
Senior Prom 2002

1st date after the mission
Yes Jenny came with us.
1st week we were dating

Engaged at Disneyland


Engagement Picture
Beautiful wedding pictures at the Salt Lake Temple




Here we are these days

4 comments:

Jonny and Brittany said...

Happy Anniversary you two!!! I feel like I have been there to see this all happen!! you guys are great for each other! I am so glad you found each other...even if Brett thinks I'm stupid sucky...hahah!!!!

Jenny and Shane said...

I wanna know where the pictures of your new house are.

Doug & Randi said...

those pics r so cute! happy anniversary!

Doug & Randi said...

PS... you two need to post a pic of your new house! Your mom told me you we doing all sorts of painting, and I wanna see your work! :) Sounds really cool!