Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I wish...

I wish Hogwarts and Harry Potter were real. Oh how I love the Harry Potter movies.
Nikki, Kristin, Austin, Jayden, Nate, and I went and saw the midnight showing of the Half-blood prince. No it was not crowded. Yes it was worth the lack of sleep today. Yes I dressed up. I am here to report that it is fantastic and everything I expected it to be.
Yes it was 2 hours and 45 minutes long but I wished it would have gone on longer.
I now can't wait until the next movie to come out. Thankfully I have read the next book and know how it ends.
To all the Harry Potter fans out there.... Long Live Harry Potter!!!

3 comments:

The Nelsons said...

You are such a nerd. :)

Tisha and Mark said...

and that is why I love you Heather Gordon! We are going Friday and I cannot WAIT!! :) How are things?

The Haynies said...

lol.. I am going to have to agree with the Nelsons... LOL just kidding. I am glad you enjoyed it. You are so much fun! Love ya girl!!