Sunday, May 17, 2009

yarD sAlE

I always appreciate a good laugh. Especially when things are spelled wrong on a sign. 

I was driving around yesterday morning trying to find a house in Mesa and lo and behold I found the most unique sign ever. There is was in all its glory written on an old container lid taped to a light pole with blue painters tape "Yar Sel" It had the address at which it was being held at below. I just knew that this yar sel was going to be the best one ever and have all the unique rare item you can only find at yar sels. I drove by but was sorely disappointed by the lack of creativity there at the actual yar sel that I had found on their sign. : ( 
I figured since I was lost I would stop and take a picture of the sign. Found out at that moment my camera didn't work though.
So I took one on my camera phone. If I ever figure out how to transfer that picture here. 
I will share it with you. 

No comments: