Wednesday, May 6, 2009

New HOME

So... our offer has been accepted to our new home. We are so excited that we will be living in our very own home.  We have already been planning what to paint each room and what new things we need to buy. Does anyone know how to decorate a room around a giant elk head? Any help on that would be great. Or if anyone just wants to come and help paint that would be great as well. Pretty much the whole house needs to be repainted. Click here to see how far away it is from our house now. It's a pretty far move so we will need lots of help in that area as well. Click here to see all the pictures that we have taken of it. 

7 comments:

Jonny and Brittany said...

CONGRATS!!!!! I'm so excited for you guys!! Your home is beautiful!!!

The Payne family said...

That is so awesome! I'm so jealous of everyone getting houses right now. I want one! And you are right, most of those bedrooms are in good need of a paint job! When are you guys moving in?

Tiffanie White said...

Heather!! Oh, CONGRATS. I remember that feeling of getting my house and planning all my work and painting to do. This house is like my baby and I'm going to have to leave it soon when we go to WA. :(

Anyway, so its like down the street from where you live, huh!?! Thats cool, so you'll still be in the same ward and by your parents too. That's GREAT!! Umm, well I can't really help with moving or lifting but it would be fun to come help you paint or figure out deco for rooms. I NEED some Heather time!! I miss you!! Let me know if you really want me to come out one day, it would just have to be a day I'm off so I can stay all day and help!!

My other offer is to come hang out with me at my pool with you and Tori and maybe go to lunch somewhere one day for a break from everything :) Just let me know!

Congrats again!!

Sher said...

looks like a fantastic home! Congrats!!!!

Clint and Mari Cluff said...

That is so awesome!Congratulations!! Very nice house!

LeVander Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LeVander Family said...

When do you guys move in? I'm not much good these days (pregnant & sick) but if Jason doesn't have to work, we might be able to help somehow!