Thursday, April 2, 2009

As Simon Says....

That was dreadful. Absolutely awful. 

I just watched American Idol the results show. I'm a day behind I know. 
They had a special performance by Lady Gaga. Usually I don't mind her music and it's pretty fun to dance to in the car. But her performance on American Idol made me question her talents. 
At the end of it I just kept thinking to myself..... What was that. (It's the first time I have actually really ever seen her before.) She started off playing the piano in some costume that looked like some engineers designed some futuristic space outfit. She ended it by dancing amongst the stage, that looked more like a tantrum from a two year. 
Did anyone else feel like this? I just had to blog about it.

7 comments:

The Chambers said...

it was awful, I AGREE!! no talent whatsoever...we could have done a better job! lol

The Haynies said...

lol.. I don't watch american Idol because i am boring... but it sounds like it was an exciting episode...

The Nelsons said...

We are going to AZ in 2 weeks for the wedding.

Jenny and Shane said...

Right in the middle of it Shane and I looked at each other with the same "what the heck" face.

The Epps Fam said...

I haven't watched American Idol this year, but that sounds pretty bad. I hear it isn't as good as last years. Anyhow, your family is so cute. Tori is getting so big and so beautiful!

Sher said...

lol! i'm not a fan of hers at all and that performance more so approved I'll never be a fan! LOL!

Jennifer Foxx said...

I agree it was awful! So was Katy Perry's performance on AI.