Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Random

I have recently been going through all my old CD's full of pictures and uploaded them to my computer. Looking through all my pictures really brought back some memories. I thought I would share some. 
This picture was taken at my 21st b-day. My friends decided to recreate formal nights on my cruise ship since I had just returned from there.  They even decorated their whole house in hawaiian decor. It was super thoughtful.
These were taken at our Sarival Ward campout. 
Gotta love siblings. 
Do you recognize anyone?
Having fun in the woods. 
These are some random pictures I took in Hawaii.
My one and only coconut I like.
San Fran Bridge
Black Sand beach

6 comments:

Jonny and Brittany said...

You look so cute in these pics!!!!!!!!! Isn't it so much fun to look at old pics!!

The Payne family said...

Wow, that first pictures goes way back. Those certainly were fun times!

Clint and Mari Cluff said...

Oh my gosh, I remember that ward campout. It is definitley fun to go back and look at old pictures.

Jenny and Shane said...

Lol. Our family has grown up... even since then. I wanna know where Scott was in the tree hiding picture.

Jenny and Shane said...

Oh. Lol. Now I see him. Silly Scott.

Doug & Randi said...

Love all the pics. The pic of Hawaii almost made me sick cuz I wanna be there so bad! work and responsibility are overrated anyway. ;)