Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I'm shocked

Alright I was driving home late last night and I couldn't believe what I heard. I was so shocked at what this world is coming to that I had to share this. The radio was airing a commercial  about Paternity Test Tuesday. I went to the website to gather more info for you all and I quote blah blah blah presents... "Paternity Test Tuesday! Not sure who the daddy is? Is most of your paycheck going to child support when that kid doesn’t even look like you? Did your chick cheat, but she swears its your child? KNOW FOR SURE! Wanna free paternity test? Let the nutz foot the bill for you! Brought to you by Chromosomal Labs and The Nutz in the Morning!" 
 Wow. I can't believe it. They have whole DAYS dedicated to this crap. They will even give you a coupon on the website or take care of the whole bill if you have a good story. Maybe just maybe if people remain pure until they are married the world would not have this problem. Remember is the good old days people were mocked and scorned for doing this. For example, Mary and Joseph, and she actually did nothing wrong. 
It just saddens me to think how many people don't have both parents in the home. 
I would like to go on by quoting something else : "Children are entitled to birth within the bonds of matrimony, and to be reared by a father and a mother who honor marital vows with complete fidelity." 
Wow again. Children are ENTITLED to birth within the bonds of matrimony. What a different world it would be, if everyone lived by the prophets teachings. 

4 comments:

southolive said...

Amen! Half the worlds problems would be cured if that one commandment was obeyed.

Jonny and Brittany said...

That boggles my mind!!!! What is this world coming too!!!

The Haynies said...

We went private with our blog. I am not sure if I had the correct email address for you guys. I think you both should receive invites but if you didn't get a blog invite, email me at tiffster011@yahoo.com

Thanks Tiffany and Alan

The Haynies said...

That is rough girl! The world is definitely a crazy sick place. I try not to think about it too much because it just depresses me. Your are 100% correct with your views though!

Ps on a lighter note... I am glad you condone my parenting techniques!!! We miss you guys