Monday, February 16, 2009

V-Day


Happy Valentine's Day to all the sweethearts out there. I hope you all had a good day regardless. I have been very busy this weekend with work so we are actually going out tonight(Monday) to celebrate. For those of you that don't know I now work at Olive Garden. It's a new restaurant that just opened on McDowell and Estrella Parkway. I love working there but you can imagine how busy it would be around Valentine's weekend. There was at least an hour wait from open to close. 
Brett was so sweet and got me a huge stuff bear that I have been wanting for awhile just to have, and to put in Tori's room. I also got one of the ridiculous Snuggie's (blanket with sleeves) that you see on Television. There so many things I can do now while staying warm. 
For example: I can eat breakfast while keeping my arms perfectly warm, play on the computer, hold Tori, Give Brett a hug, answer my phone, text, play a board game. There are so many uses of a Snuggie I just can't believe it. I would suggest that everyone go out right now and invest in one.   The only downside for me is the Brett had implemented a new house rule that I must obey or have the Snuggie forcefully removed from our home; the rule: I am not allowed to bring the Snuggie anywhere in public, not even dark movie theatres. I have no choice but surrender to this new house rule. 
Tori got a dancing singing dog that she loves dancing along with. 
Brett received some new work pants. 
I am so glad that I have a wonderful Valentine : )  Happy Valentine's Day

7 comments:

southolive said...

That's awesome I've never even heard of that blanket before!

Jenny and Shane said...

I can't belive you got a snuggie. A wave of torture and humiliation is coming your way... beware.

The Chambers said...

love the snuggie! Now i can say I know someone who has one. that's hilarious. i always laugh at the tv when the commercial comes one. good job brett on the love gifts...looks like the Gordons had a good day!

The Payne family said...

Ha ha! I see the ads for snuggies on TV. Did you get the reading light too? A couple people at work got snuggies and wear them all the time.

Heather said...

I sure did get a reader's light. It's the greatest!

Nikki and Edward Moure said...

Ha ha, Snuggies... The Ellen Show did a parody on the Snuggie. It was the Couple Snuggie which came in two styles... spooning and couch reading. Hilarious.

LeVander Family said...

We should come see you at work! When do you work? I'm over there all the time, we should really get together. It's sad we are so close, yet SOOO far:) you look awesome in your snugie!