Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Crafts


Well I have certainly been busy this past week. Brett went out of town to Cleveland to get another computer certificate and me and Tori had to find things to keep us entertained for the week. 
So I did what I do best. I worked on crafts. Here are some pictures of what I did. 

Easter project

I actually made this project for Tori's birthday but I have not taken a picture of it yet. 

Before and after

I can't put anything on top of my coffee table now because Tori just knocks it over 
So I decided to put some of mine and Brett's favorite pictures we've taken. 
(Thanks Becki for the idea)

Before and After

I got this table and chair set from my neighbor when they moved and redid the whole thing. 
Now I have a fancy place to sit outside. 

6 comments:

The Chambers said...

SO CUTE! OK so you can come to my house whenever you want and redo ANYTHING you want! You do such a great job...I'm impressed!

becki said...

I am so glad it you got it done ok! It look sooo great! Come fix mine lol. Super cute stuff girl!

Jonny and Brittany said...

How fun!!!! I love doing projects!!!! It's so fun to have a finished project!!!!

Clint and Mari Cluff said...

Wow, you are super talented. Very nice!

Jenny and Shane said...

Wow... you are so craftsy. Everything looks good!

Doug & Randi said...

wow you need to share some of that motivation with ME! Such cute stuff!