Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving


I can't believe Thanksgiving has already come and gone. Many months ago Brett and I decided to host Thanksgiving at our home. All those months of being able to prepare came fast. 
Brett's parents came, My parents and my 3 sibling, Jenny and her husband Shane, Brett's sister Kristin and her husband Tyler and their 3 kids came as well. 
It was a pretty full house once we sat down to eat. 
All of the food was FANTASTIC! Thanks to everyone for pitching in. 
I had a lot of fun making homemade pies and cranberry sauce. 
We had two turkeys and I still probably have a whole one left in my fridge. 
If you're not sick of turkey yet please come and eat some of mine. That goes for pie as well. 


This year I am thankful for many many things. 
Here are a few:
   to live in a house
   to have a great husband
   for a perfect daughter
   my health 
   my family
   jobs
   that gas is under $2 
   that target is now open by me
   beautiful az weather
I had a lot of fun decorating for our Thanksgiving feast
Tori loved being spoiled by her Grandma Gordon
Happy 1st Thanksgiving





And because I didn't want to start another post so here is a picture of Tori and Pixie that we took last weekend. 
They are so cute together. Cassandra you also make a cute kid : )
I love how they both have their hand in their mouth


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tori is getting sooo big! We need to do our Monday girls night again so I can see you guys!!! I'm glad you had a fun holiday!!