Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Chicken Little

So I just found out that my chicken little just won the University of Phoenix Halloween costume contest. Yeah!!!
I have to give credit to Brett for the Chicken outfit. Last year when I was pregnant we saw a 
fluffy chicken outfit at Babies R Us and Brett fell in love with it. I was against it at first but he said if I let him pick the first year's outfit for Halloween I could have the rest. 
So I gave in obviously and I'm super happy I did. 
I love my chicken little. 

4 comments:

The Payne family said...

Ha Ha! That's great! She was very cute! What did you win?

The Haynies said...

funny stuff!

Heather said...

not sure what I won. Someone said some kind of toy.
I haven't received it yet

Haynie Family said...

It is still super cool! She is 1:1 for contests... Pretty good odds. Maybe they will have a little award so you can save it for her along with a picture of the chicken costume. How fun would that be to look back on. 1st Halloween, 1st place!! Nicely done!