Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas work party


Brett's new job at Osam Document Solutions had a fantastic Christmas work party.
We were able to enjoy a night out without Tori. 
They had their party at The Point Hilton Hotel. 
Even though there was an open bar it still wasn't your traditional Christmas party. 
We had a fantastic buffet dinner which included Salmon, roast, and some kind of chicken. 
Dessert was also over the top. 
We played name that tv show tunes.  Our table came in second place. 
Then they had eight people dance to random tunes and the best dancer won a gift card. 
Somehow I was picked to go. I must say I did a pretty good job; even though I had never met any of the people before and this was going to be their everlasting perception of me. 
I'm really glad that my video uploading thing is not working. 
But I couldn't really compare to "Michael Jackson", or a "drunk kung fu fighter".
The majority of the boys ended the night with a sexy leg contest. It ended up being a competition between a guy doing the shopping cart dance and a man with a beer belly becoming topless and doing a belly dance *scary** Obviously the second won. 
We had a blast laughing till we cried and dancing the night away. 
Thanks Osam!!!

No comments: