Thursday, April 1, 2010

Not even a year...

Not even a year later I have already changed the color of some of my walls.
I didn't like the Yellow kitchen I always dreamed about after all.
Before we moved in
After, I found a place for my flower pictures to go.
Before- I liked my yellow kitchen
After- it makes everything look elegant.





I got going a little too much and painted a wall in my family room as well.
Also while everyone in our ward was practicing going without TV for a week we decided to upgrade.

Before- blah
After- !!!!!

Tori is getting the most out our new TV for sure.
Mickey Mouse is always on.
She makes sure if she is awake and the TV is on, it's going to be what she wants to watch.




now.. what else can i change?


4 comments:

Jonny and Brittany said...

Very Cute! New Tv's are always nice!!!

Tiffanie White said...

I LOVE it!! I liked your yellow kitchen too but I love dark red kitchens... It looks great!! I totally wish I could paint my entire apartment but only being here 11 months it wouldn't be worth it. It looks great! And I LOVE the new TV set up. SO FUN! thx for calling yesterday, please call more often! I miss you!

Jenny and Shane said...

Looks awesome! I'm excited for you! Just imagine "So You Think You Can Dance" on that monster! ;)

Doug & Randi said...

I love the red! very well done. I am getting overdosed on painting right now too with my guest and master bedrooms. That comment is hilarious about the TV upgrade. LOL!