Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Sunday

We had a typical Easter Sunday. We went to my parents house and watched conference in the morning. We had a great smoked turkey feast for lunch. And a great egg hunt afterwards.
Tori had a ton of fun picking up eggs.
She would carry around the little basket with her and then put them in the bigger one once it got full.
Sometimes when she bent down to get one all of her eggs would fall out, and she would have to start over again.



happy that she gets chocolate
Jenny, Shane and Parker
Hair getting in her eyes.
She got chocolate all over her face and dress.
aunt jenny helping Tori get up.

As you can tell I love taking pictures of Tori. I can't help it.



P.s. Yes I did feel the earthquake. I was at work and it felt like I was on a boat. I could really tell because all the lights above the tables were all swaying.

1 comment:

Jonny and Brittany said...

Awwww...Tori looks so cute in her easter dress! And she is just like mommy with the chocolate! The earth quake made the water in my pool go crazy! That's about it for me though...haha! I didn't even know what the heck it was! Glad to know you are still alive after that quake though...