Friday, April 23, 2010

count down

I have officially decided to put this on blog. Which in turn I hope makes me more accountable.
I thought that it would be fun to give myself 100 day challenge. No matter what I have to work out for 100 days straight.

I have had a gym membership since August. I have been going about 3 times a week. I would really like to be better at this. My goal is to have membership for a year and then maybe get pregnant. My goal is to be healthier at the age 26 then I was at 25. So it appears in 113 days it will be my birthday. So in 13 days my challenge will start.
Please feel free to leave comments on any exercises I should start or try or just different workouts in general.

Hopefully after 100 days I will be healthier and more ready to add a second child and then get fat all over again.

Wish me luck.
Please also ask me how I am doing so i feel more motivated to keep going.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

First of all I admire you because this is a goal I would not be able to keep.
Advice - I got none because I am terrible at working out. But if you have a Wii, I hear a lot of the workouts on there are really good.

Jenny and Shane said...

I'm starting a 60 day challenge on Monday. We can help motivate each other. =)

The Haynies said...

You can do it!!! I tried to start this 30 shred. And for one it kicked my butt. Two I realized that having children totally screws with your body! Man its just not the same even years later!