Tuesday, August 12, 2008

New Calling


So I have been in my ward a total of one and half months. Sunday I received my new calling. I am now the 1st counselor in the Primary Presidency. I am really excited about it but wasn't really surprised at all. They just reorganized every organization in my church and everyone was receiving new callings/assignment. I was asked two or three weeks after I moved in to sub as the primary chorister while someone was out of town for the 4th of July. I new that if I did a good job then I would probably end up helping in the primary. So now that brings us to today. I just hope my kids act like this. 

And NOT THIS
 

1 comment:

The Payne family said...

Do you ever wonder if you will ever get out of primary now that you have been in? I think being in the presidency would be fun. The primary secretary seems to have it pretty dang easy if you ask me. You'll have to keep us posted on how it goes!