Thursday, August 14, 2008

7 months



My little girl in now 7 months old today. Man she is growing fast. I continue to grow more and more attached. I get really bored when she takes her two to three hour nap. She is getting more and more interactive as well. She loves to play peek-a-boo and watch her baby einsteins. 

7 Things Tori can do now.
1. Sit up by herself
2. Hold her own bottle.
3. Sticks her tongue out.
4. Blows raspberry's 
5. Has a couple teeth growing in. 
6. Likes to standing while holding something. 
7. Splashes in the tub on purpose now. 
Sitting by herself
Sticking her tongue out
Blowing raspberries and standing
Holding her bottle all by herself
Watching Baby Einsteins
Afternoon nap
Stealing my heart with those big blue eyes. 

4 comments:

The Payne family said...

Soooo cute! I can't believe it's been 7 months! Time is just going by much to fast.

The Nelsons said...

She is so cute! I know I already said it, but I hope your birthday was fun.

LeVander Family said...

how sweet is she when she sleeps! I love to just watch my babies sleep, even brayden!! it never getts old.

Kari said...

She's adorable! It's so good that you're keeping a visual record like this - I wish I had.