Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Corbin's Room.


After many months of trying to figure out what to do with Corbin's Nursery I came across this beauty at Kirkland's. I knew instantly that by nursery was going to be based around this picture.
I also found these pictures at Kirkland's and over time finally purchased all of them.
a couple weeks later i found this beautiful crib set at Toys R Us and knew that it was meant to be.
With some painting technique help from my friend Jessica I decided how to paint it.
Brett said it seemed like I was painting forever. I even had the help of jessica, my mom, and my visiting teacher S. Felton.
It still took me a good week and a half to finish.
My dad and Brett also put in the chair rail for me. Thanks guys!


I found these beauties at a garage sale. I was going to originally repaint them but they seem to actually fit right in with the decor!
After random trips to Ross, Hobby Lobby, and what not, Corbin's room is complete. I could not be happier with it.

We did purchase the crib new from Amazon.



We also inherited this changing table from Brett's Sisters

1 comment:

Sher said...
This comment has been removed by the author.