Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Baby Shower #2


At the beginning of April I had my baby shower. It was great fun and i am forever in debt to the people who helped me out so much.

Vanessa Campbell, in my ward, made my cake. It was AMAZING!
To see how she did it click here.
It tasted as wonderful as it looked.


tori ate each animal like they were suckers.
My mom ran with the whole Noah's Ark theme from Corbin's room and made the rainbow platters. it was such a cute theme.

Kristin, Brett's sister, even made the punch to match the theme.

the girls did a wonderful job decorating my front room.
The streamers are still up, I can't bring myself to taking them down, maybe after Corbin is born.


My friend Nikki

Brett's sister Kristin and my mom.

Tiffany Haynie and her little boy Jack.

Heidi Larkin, Julie Harrison, and Maylene Gishey

Work friends and church friends.



Work friends.

Me and Cassandra.
I had such a great turn and am truly grateful for all the support! I had such a blast!
I am sure glad I did it when I did cause I have no energy now.
Thanks again to my mom, kristin, nikole, tiff, and Jenny for helping me put it all together.

No comments: