Wednesday, May 26, 2010

LOST : (

Sadly the TV series of LOST has come to an end.
Thank you LOST for the many many many hours of confusion and suspense.
I loved and hated you.
After being on TV for 6 years I had to end LOST with a proper party.
I went all out.
I served all the food in suitcases.
(what would a lost party be without dharma soda?)
Everyone became a member of the Dharma Initiative.
Brett cooked us up some nice food.
I made everyone their own boarding pass.
We all took a quiz to see how we thought it would end.
Mary won.
Gotta have a hatch centerpiece and some Dharma candy.
I also made a super cute cake but my camera deleted pictures of it.
It included the island with a crashing airplane and polar bear present.
Maybe I will be able to find a picture of it later.

Thanks to everyone who came over to my party. I sure had fun.

1 comment:

Jenny and Shane said...

It turned out so awesome! I'm sad I couldn't make it. LOST is the best!!!