Friday, December 18, 2009

Dinning with the Governor

Three different posts today isn't bad. At least I am caught up now!!!


Sunday was my husband's 26th Birthday! Happy Birthday Brett!
On Saturday I took him out to a Durant's steakhouse in Phoenix. It is a super nice place to eat and really good food. While we were about to enjoy our meal in walks our Governor Jane Brewer. Even though we sat two tables away we still say that she celebrated Brett's birthday with us.
On Sunday morning we had some yummy breakfast pizza and Brett got to open his gift. I got him a Grill that he has been eyeballing for awhile. Only down side... we had to assemble it ourselves. There were parts all over our living room. Brett and I worked well together putting it all together. One side is for charcoal the other is gas.
I enjoyed spending the day with him!

Also thanks to my parents who made us dinner and apple pie that night.




1 comment:

Doug & Randi said...

Wow that grill looks amazing! miss seeing ya the Olive Garden. We need to go soon...Im craving alfredo sauce!!