Tuesday, November 3, 2009

road trip to Utah

In October I went on a road trip with my Mom, Tori, and my sister Rachel. My mom had off school for fall break so we wanted to see her family and friend who was terminally ill. We had a wonderful journey. We got to see a lot of scenery and stop by FIVE temples to take pictures. I think I took my fair share of pictures for the month of October.
We stopped by my mother's best friend from high school and visited with her the last day she was awake and responding before she passed away 3 days later. We were glad to go when we did.
Here are some pictures of our adventures.
The many moods of Tori on our trip.
(Happy, being herself)

(screaming and crying for no reason)
(being adorable but not getting her way)


Zion's National Park


4 generations
(and my great grandmother is still alive but lives in California, Man I'm going to live along time)

Tori with her great grandma Kay


me and my cousins and sister rachel
love to see her like this
my cousin charity just had twins two weeks before we came so we got to visit with them


my other beautiful cousin Sefia
The newest temple to be dedicated.
Oquirrh mountian temple

Jordan river temple

best street to live in Utah
(I should have stole these signs)
beautiful creek by my grandma's house
Tori's great Grammie showing her how to feed the geese
draper temple

staying warm at the st. george temple



zion's national park
rachel and I

Visiting Nate at his house in flagstaff.

1 comment:

Jonny and Brittany said...

How fun!!! It looks so cold!!! I love it!!!Those babies are adorable!!:)