Thursday, November 5, 2009

4 for 4

I hope everyone had a great Halloween. We sure did. We are very busy with parties to attend. My the time Halloween night actually came Brett and I were all Halloweened out.
Tori as you can see was a clown. She won two costume contests this year one at Brett's work and at the ward Trunk or Treat. Last year she also won two, at University of Phoenix and the ward trunk or treat. So that makes her 4 for 4!
But how can you resist this face?
First house she came to.
after she walked away and realized what she got she tried going back to the same house for more.
After a couple houses her purple pumpkin became to heavy and she would only carry around a little tiny pumpkin that could hold maybe one or two candies. Everyone laughed when she tried to hold it up to get candy. She would mostly grab the candy with her other hand and give it to me.

About the go trick or treating with the cousins.
(Don't they look so happy)

my niece Brooke.
(This was Tori's costume last year)

Michael Jackson


The Ghostbusters were out on patrol
Thanks Ghostbusters for protecting us!
Trying to wash out her hair
Doesn't she look like she could be the cotton candy lady from the state fair?
Her hair sure felt like cotton candy
I was super cool and rocked my new tattoos.
I sure got some funny looks at my ward party

At Brett's work it was the cool thing to dress up like each other.
Brett was GK (one of the managers)
Bob was Jon
She was so happy to hang out with dad at work


She cried when she saw her reflection for the first time.

3 comments:

bretandjulie said...

Tori was so cute, and your costume was pretty funny. At first I didn't know it was you when I saw you in the distance. You'll have to mark all those pictures as Halloween, so your posterity doesn't find them 100 years from now and wonder about Great Grandma Gordon.

Jonny and Brittany said...

Tori looks so dang cute!! How can you resist that face of hers???? The costume was perfect!

Sher said...

awe, love the lil' clown, the wig rocks! Taylor and I were rockers one year too, the tattoo sleeves are way fun! looks like a great Halloween!