Friday, June 19, 2009

Sad Day

Today is a sad day. I received a phone call from Costco letting me know that they are recalling Toll House cookie dough, that it could possibly give you E. coli and that you should not eat any raw cookie dough. You could bring back the tub of dough and get a refund. 

My first thought was: "CRAP!!!" 
I eat a spoon full or two of raw cookie dough everyday. 
I have only baked maybe 10 cookies out of the entire tub and there is maybe only a cup of cookie dough left. 
"Am I going to get E. coli?"
 I'm totally freaked out now and even more sad that I can't have any cookie dough today. 

3 comments:

Jonny and Brittany said...

Haha!!! That's pretty funny! And sad all at the same time! I am the same way as you...I eat more cookie dough than cookies!!

The Chambers said...

OH my gosh that sounds delicious...I'm seriously going to making cookies TOMORROW!!! Sad day though...really, I feel your pain! haha :)

Unknown said...

haha, I am sure you are fine. If you have been doing it for awhile and you feel okay! I cant stand cookie dough.... i think there is something wrong with me cause EVERYBODY loves it!