Sunday, October 12, 2008

Stealin Ideas


The Rules:
Go to your picture files.
Pick the 4th file, and the 4th picture in it.
Tell a little about the picture.

Thanks Jenny Mae for giving me something to do today since you bailed out on us. 
: )

This was one of the many times I was home bored with Tori. I was taking picture of her and I wanted to take a picture of her and her cute bear. It just so happened that this bear was wearing a tinkerbell outfit AND it just so happened to fit Tori as well. Thus the results. 

2 comments:

The Haynies said...

So perfect for Halloween, even though she was little in this pic. Adorable, specially sleeping with her mouth open. Sometime I wish I could go back to the cuddle and sleep only stage. Now is a good time too, they're just busy little bees.

Sher said...

so cute...lol