Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Home Projects

I just wanted to share with everyone some of my projects I have been doing around the house. 
Since I don't work full time anymore I have a lot more time to do things that I love, like paint and hang out with Tori. Even though I am renting my home my landlords have given me the okay to paint it how I please. Plus we plan to buy the house someday.  

You can click on any picture to enlarge it. 

This past week we painted Tori's room.
 It's super light purple on top and super light green on bottom. 
These are some the pictures that I love. 
This is her memory board I made.
Her beautiful blessing dress that hangs on her wall. 
My chocolate guest bathroom.
(enough said)

My new chocolate border that I got for my birthday
I painted bamboo in my Master Bathroom.
My Sunflower boarder in my kitchen 

6 comments:

The Payne family said...

Very cute! I love that chocolate bathroom. I sure wish I could paint my place. I really get so bored with white walls. Blah!

Nikki and Edward Moure said...

Super duper cute and awesome. I am very proud to call you my friend... wait, we're still friends right? Even though no one ever sees each other?

Unknown said...

There is a lot of brown going on here. I like brown though so your in luck.

Sher said...

i love the baby room! so sweet. Tori looks so cute sittin' there in her crib. good work on all the rooms, we still have some painting to finish too. we hope to finish the main big rooms. Then once I find out what I'm having, I'm working on the baby's room, I know what I'll do if its a boy, but not sure yet for a girl.

Haynie Family said...

Very cute.. Regular Suzie homemaker! I am impressed it all looks very cute and original. Love IT!!

bretandjulie said...

Great job on the painting! It all looks so different. Do you hand out samples of chocolate to guests that use the restroom?