Friday, March 7, 2008

When dad is bored

This is what happens when Brett is bored at home with Tori. 

I come home the other night and Brett and Tori were watching the Suns game. First thing Brett says to me is
"Tori is a Grant Hill fan," he raises her arms in the air and says "Go Grant Hill!!!"
"What?"
"Tori is a Grant Hill fan!"
He then lifted up her shirt to show me this....
(You can click on the image to make it bigger)
Silly Daddy! I'm not sure if I should leave them home alone or not. But he sure does love her. 


(Hi Daddy!)

4 comments:

The Epps Fam said...

OH my heck, that is hilarious!! Dad's do some pretty interesting things when mom's away. Somehow the kids manage to survive though :) I'm so happy you have a blog now! She is just precious.
Congrats! And yes, we need to have a reunion. I'm just trying to figure out when we can come to Arizona. Hopefully soon. (Oh, and we may be moving there within the next year :) shhhhhhhhh

The Nelsons said...

Yea! I'm glad you have a blog! And Tori is so stinkin cute! And I'm with Bethany, I think we should have a reunion.

Jill Rosenhan said...

Haha I love this story! It's hilarious he wrote on her stomach! She is the cutest thing! I love the sleeping pictures!

LeVander Family said...

i can't believe he wrote on her tummy! wait.....yes, i guess i can!!:)