Monday, March 31, 2008

Motorcycle Trip

This past weekend Brett and I took a motorcycle trip to Tombstone. There was a big motorcycle gathering down there and it was a great excuse to get away. We stopped by the Pima Air Museum and saw some really old airplanes. I do not know the names of any of them so you will have to ask Brett if you want to know. Here are some pictures below. Of course I  forgot to take pictures of us on the motorcycle and even in Tombstone but here is some of what I did take. 


Some Crazy helicopter (above)
This airplane has a windshield wiper (above)

Airforce One (Kennedy's and Johnson's plane)
I'm shooting down the enemy
One of world's smallest airplanes

We are so cute
This is one big airplane
This one is even bigger. (You can barely even see me next to it)

No comments: