Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Being sick..

So me and Brett have caught the cold bug that has been going around. Being sick sure does make you miserable. Hot apple cider and baths seem to help a little though. We are kind of happy that Victoria hasn't come yet cause that might give us some time to recover. I have a whole roll of toilet paper at my desk and I can't believe how much of it I have had to use. Even though we are sick we come to work today because we are going to have to take so much time off for when Victoria comes. Brett is actually the real dedicated worker, if he had said he was staying home today you better believe that I would have been right by his side. He is a lot tougher than me.

-Hoping to get better asap.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

I have totally got you beat... I have known Becki for like 15 years. I moved into her ward when I was 10 and was really good friends with her older sister Carli. I just love her whole family. Small world I think... so do you know Jerrae too? She was one of my little budding from girls camp too. When is your due date?

Sher said...

hey girl! yay! you're a blogger! me too! how'd did you do such a cute layout? give me some tips! lookin cute! check out mine too!