Wednesday, February 1, 2012

twenty-twelve resolutions


2012 resolutions
(in no order)

*teach Corbin to walk
*lose 30lbs (picture of Brett and I at senior prom, good motivation)
*go to the temple more
*New recipe a month
January-CHECK
February- CHECK
March
April
May
June
July
August
September
October
November
December
* Make my bed more
* Keep house cleaner
*Read a book
*Join a race
* Send birthday cards to all family members
*Build photo business
*learn more photoshop
*have Tori eat better
* have Tori brush her teeth more
*Read more with Tori
*Get a backyard
*save money
*be the best primary teacher
*get a tan
*have more productive mornings.

1 comment:

Jonny and Brittany said...

You guys look HOT in that picture! :) Love your to do list- makes me think I should probably start one myself :)