Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Welcome Corbin Jay Gordon

Corbin Jay Gordon is HERE!!!

He joined our little family 6 weeks ago on Fathers Day
June 19 @ 11:39 pm
He weighed 7.11 lbs, and was 19 inches long.

I went into labor the day I finally gave in and realized he probably would not be coming for another two weeks. We were over at my parents house for father's day and getting ready to say our goodbyes and my water broke. 3 1/2 hours later Corbin was here. It was crazy fast, we didn't even seem to have time to process that this was actually happening. He come out perfectly healthy and I bounced back quicker then ever.
We are so happy to have him here in our family. Tori is doing so great with him and loves being a big sister.
Thanks to everyone who helped us out so much.


My mom took this photo of my being in labor at her house. Thanks mom! At least I look hot : )
This is the feltner family seeing Corbin for the first time at the hospital

first family photos
Tori was more interested in helping me eat my lunch then meeting her new brother.





But once corbin came home Tori was all into him.



Grandpa Williams and Corbin






Aunt Shane , Aunt Jenny & cousin Parker

Aunt Kristin and Uncle Tyler. Tyler and Corbin now share a birthday!
My friend Jessica



Taking a nap together at home.





All ready for his first Sunday at church





3 comments:

Doug & Randi said...

He is ADORABLE! Congratulations!

Jonny and Brittany said...

I am in love with his blonde hair Heather- Congrats on the new addition to the family.:)

Jenny and Shane said...

We love little Corby