Tuesday, August 3, 2010

sick zone

I am now going on 6 days of being sick. Can you believe it. I have had a horrible cough which seems to get worse with each passing day. I also have had a on and off fever as well as hot and cold flashes. (NO fun)
I pretty sure my work hates me for not working, my house hates me for not cleaning it, Tori hates me for making her watch 4 hours straight of Mickey Mouse (ok maybe not), and my husband hates me for not being able to sleep in the same room cause i will keep him up all night with my beautiful soothing cough.
Here hoping for tomorrow.

p.s. I have been still TRYING to work out. I will have to count stretching and simply getting off the couch as a work out. Only 11 more days to go.

2 comments:

Jonny and Brittany said...

WHAT!!! Get better miss sickley! That way you can come play again soon.:)

The Haynies said...

Sorry you are sick heather! That is no fun at all!