Friday, July 16, 2010

5 years!

That's right I have now been married to my wonderful husband for 5 years!!!!!

Our engagement pictures.

I (being the wonderful wife that I am) had someone makes Brett a iPad cake.
Can you think of anything that describes him more? I submit not.






We had a wonderful time at Olive Garden the day before. And an even better time at ah-so the night after. (i had to work on our actual anniversary).
We also went and saw Grown Ups.
(pretty funny but you have to like Adam Sandler's humor)

Can't wait to see what next year will bring.
Love you!

4 comments:

Tiffanie White said...

CONGRATS!! That was FIVE years ago!! HOLY CRAP!! That means I've known you for like 6 years!!!! Where has all this time gone!

I LOVE that cake, such a GREAT IDEA :)

Unknown said...

I can't believe it had been five years! Congrats!

Jenny and Shane said...

Yay five years! Happy belated anniversary!

Jonny and Brittany said...

I canNOT believe how long it's been since we first met!I remember when you first got engaged!! So exciting for you and your hubby! Happy Anniversary my love!