Saturday, March 13, 2010

Hair!

I have been having a lot of fun lately playing with Tori's hair.
I found these blogs that post SUPER cute hair do's almost everyday.
I thought at first there was no way I would be able to do any of them to Tori's hair but lo and behold I found some that work for us.

First you must see what I work with most days.
This is her hair in the morning before a bath and styled

These two pictures show what I normal would do it.
Cute on it own but with a little help....
This is one of the first ones we did.


I had originally done this one with two different colored ribbon but she took the other out before I took the picture.


zig-zag


Had to add this picture, just because she is so cute


pull-through crown

Again another picture of her just because she is so cute.

I usually do her hair 1/2 up one day after her bath and then all the way up the next day.
Day 1


Day 2
The front stayed in from the day before so i just added another row.


Criss-cross

Day 1
Day 2.
Yes the ribbon even stayed in all night.


Her hair today.

As you can see I am having a ton of fun with it every morning. And I can't get enough of taking picture of my little girl.
At least one of us looks good everyday.
And yes she just sits there while i do it.

To do these yourself check out these blogs.

They give you step by step instructions on how to do each do.

Enjoy!

6 comments:

The Chambers said...

oh my gosh! How cute! I want to do this to MY hair everyday! Such neat ideas! She is a doll! :o)

{Frances} said...

ok her hair is so curly! I love it! I bought nothing at target :( but i did buy the base (a wood square) and the top things (a ball and then some other thing that was near the unfinished wood section) at michaels. At lowes I bought the hook and a 1x1 and had them cut it up. Thats all! Just paint and glue together :) super easy!

becki said...

Hey Miss Heather. I found our new puppy at azcentral.com in the pet classifieds. They have cute little puppies all the time. Mine is a shih Tzu. Hope you find one you love!!!

Tisha and Mark said...

You are a life saver! I was getting tired of piggy tails and needed something other than that! Hope things are well!

kimber said...

Holy Moly girl, it must be your creative, artzy side. "I" would never have the patience to sit and do that everyday. But I absolutely love it, I can't believe all the different, cute things you can do with a little girls hair. Maybe one day. Then again with 3 girls maybe not.

Unknown said...

So Cute.