Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Master Bedroom

Have you ever loved a room in your home? I do. It's my master bedroom. Brett was kind enough to let me express myself in our room and I LOVE the results. I need a little more decor but you get the feel for it.
I finally got around to taking pictures of my bedroom today. So here ya go.
I got my inspiration from this room. Click Here.


Do you love the green?
Before and After
Before and After
Yes I painted all my furniture
Before and After
Before and After
The people who lived in my house before me left this dresser in the garage.
I am thankful they did


Love It!
I love being crafty!

6 comments:

kimber said...

Wow!! I love it! Can you come over and do my master??:)

Stacy said...

I love the all white with color walls. I want to repaint my room furniture but Ryan says I have to paint all other rooms in the house before repainting

It looks great!

Jenny and Shane said...

You guys did such a great job at re-doing the furniture. Everything turned out great!

The Nelsons said...

It all looks great Heather! Wish I could be there to see it in person.

LeVander Family said...

wow good job! how did you paint all the furniture? I have a dresser I want to paint just like that for the baby's room but I"m not sure how?

Jonny and Brittany said...

I love your white comforter...so cute!:)