Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I know I am horrible






My Mac computer has been down on and off the past couple weeks. That computer has all my pictures on it and I feel like I can't post something else it has a picture to go along with it.

Brett and I have just been busy at work and doing stuff around the house.

Brett works Monday-Friday 7-3:30 I work Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday from 4 until whenever. So we really only get to spend together a couple nights a week and all day Sunday.

During our time together we have now started a new television series called Jericho. It's pretty addicting. It's about this little town in Kansas called Jericho and what they go through after a couple major cities in the US get blown up. Of course it has it's heroes and enemies. Check it out if the have the time. We are now on disk 5 of the 1st season. Ha... I just found a picture to go with this.

More posts to come soon.

2 comments:

becki said...

If you have it on dvd I totally wanna barrow it. I work from home and the stuff on tv is usually crap so if you recommend I am all for it. Send me a text or something.

Nikki and Edward Moure said...

Hey, Lil Heather. Got your msg today. We need to hang out. Lets get Jenny Mae involved and all do a ladies night... or a triple date. What do you think? Im already dreading trying to work with all our crazy schedules though... but we gotta try!