Wednesday, July 23, 2008

6 months

Holy cow my little girl is 6 months old now. Man the time has gone by so fast. She doesn't even look the same to me anymore. In six months I am totally use to being a mom and having her around all the time. It's wonderful to watch her grow. 
6 things she can do now. 
1. Sleeps about 10 hours at night.
2. Loves to stand when you hold her. 
3. Loves watching Tv especially Baby Einstein. 
4. Interacts with me now and tries to make the same faces I do.
5. Recognizes people she knows. 
6. Developed a personality/ attitude. 
Before and Now

Before and Now

She threatens me if I don't pay attention to her. 
If she screams to much I put her in her crib for time out. 
She doesn't like that too much, but she always falls asleep within 5-10 minutes. 
(I hate seeing her cry, but it's a pretty funny picture)

1 comment:

The Haynies said...

It is fun to see how she has grown and changed since birth. She sure is cute. Little mamma is getting a little attitude huh. Kenna is the same way. She is trying to gain that independence, and testing the line. That is the part of her that make me want to put her back to bed, time and time again. If only it worked that way. By the way I like your hair crimped. It looks cute.