Monday, May 26, 2008

Sorry

Sorry I haven't posted anything in awhile. I guess I don't think I have anything interesting to add to this. We've just been busy working and talking care of Tori. We are currently looking for a place to live in the west valley and we need to move by June 29th and we're still not sure if we are going to rent or buy. With the time frame we are looking at we will probably end up renting a little longer. 
Other exciting news?.........
Krispy Kreme opened right next to my house. It's the only one open in Arizona. Me and Tori waited in the long line at 8am opening day. The fox news people were there and everything. We talked to the news/weather man for like 5 minutes more like Tori talked to him for 5 minutes. He was instantly in love with her.             I went back a week later at 10:45 PM and there was still a line of cars in the drive through. The lady said they open at 5am and close at 11pm and they are always swarmed with people. 
President Monson just announced an addition temple will be built in Phoenix. So the brings the total now to 5 temples in AZ. I can't to tour through them. 
Congrats to Kelly and Ron who just had their baby girl Riley on Friday!! We can't wait to see her. 

2 comments:

The Payne family said...

Heather! Any news is interesting news so don't say you don't have anything to say! You keep the postings up. I'm counting on them!

a harper girl said...

Hey Heather, this is Amber (Ashcroft) Harper, I just wanted to say that your baby girl is absolutely adorable and your little family is so cute!